Fuelling myself on this quick easy formula. Full for hours with nutrients in the bank and yes tomatoes are carbs
1. Mother nature’s multivitamin = Eggs: 3 scrambled eggs cooked in ghee. I like to rotate between hen and duck eggs.
Loaded with choline vital for optimal liver function, methylation and for every cell membrane in our bodies!
2. Heirloom tomatoes: devouring these as they as in season and relatively cheapest and the best time to consume in the 🇬🇧. Picked these up at Notting hill farmers market! Different colours + sizes
3. Serrano ham took advantage of the reduced price offer. Alternatively for additional protein sources would be more eggs, smoked fish, leftover protein from the night before or other plant-based sources such as pan-roasted chickpeas.
4. Fats. Mozzarella because with tomatoes there is no better combination in addition to the extra fats to absorb all the fat-soluble vitamins and phytonutrients such as lycopene present in the tomatoes!
- fresh basil leaves from my herb pot area by the window
Simple idea – formula, remember these are ideas to get you and your own creative juices going!